GRRRRRRRRREAT News!!
I can't believe I almost forgot....Well, I found out last Thursday what all my expectant loved ones are having. (Really, WHAT are the chances that I would find out IN THE SAME DAY what they were all having??? Praise God I didn't have to wait much longer...the suspense would have killed me, I'm sure, ~LOL~)
So...I found out about Natalie and Nick first....they are having a *GIRL*!! (Looks like I'll be able to experience that baby girl shower after all! heheheh)
Next I got a mysterious, cliff hanging email from my best friend, Shayna and I ended up having to call her to find out. She's having another *BOY*...although I feel bad that she found out when she really wanted it to be a surprise. She keeps having those hiccups and as a result, found out Baby's gender was.
THEN I got a call from my little brother, Joel and he told me the exciting news that he and his wife are having another little *BOY*!!!
(Siiiiiiiigh)....Well, they mysteries are solved for now, much to my relief. ;) I was wrong about Shayna and Joel...I was so convinced they were both having girls! But I was right about Nat! ~LOL~
ANyways.....they are all due within 6 weeks of each other, so it will be an exciting couple of months next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment