AHA! I KNEW my sneaky, devious, schemeing sis-in-law was holding out on me! See all these CUTE pics she had that I had to steal from her blog in order to get them?
Nice try, Yese, but I've finally outsmarted you for once!!
My youngest son's "best" face...LOL Went and saw my brother Jake in Tucson on Sunday so my wonderful mother in law and sis and niece babysat DJ for us. Apparently, he had a blast! ;)
what?? You came down and didn't tell me??? You gotta let me know when you are coming down so we can do lunch or you can come hold Logan or something :)
2 comments:
HA!HA!HA! I've been caught!
what?? You came down and didn't tell me??? You gotta let me know when you are coming down so we can do lunch or you can come hold Logan or something :)
Post a Comment