Okay, so our company once again goes through some changes. Our Interior Designer was let go yesterday and I'm sure more layoffs are inevitable. I was informed on Tuesday that I would be transferred to our Leasing Dept. at our Scottsdale office (where I first began this journey called "work"). So...today, here I am! Permanently a new member of Leasing. I'm hoping to take a Real Estate Admin Asst. class next mth, which would give me state certification and something to back me up should I need a new career path! ;) My supervisor (which just happens to have the same last name as Nate and Nessa!) suggested I look in to getting my license. So....we'll see! I knew I was looking for a change, to learn something "new"...but I sure wasn't expecting this!
The office is sterile (nothing is allowed on our desks) and it's just one big room, basically. But the peeps are nice and I'm hoping to learn a few new tricks! ;)
We saw Transformers 2 last night and it was an AWESOME movie! Much better than the first and I thought nothing could top that! ;) I love Shia and Optimus Prime....both are my heroes, LOL.
DJ is slowly but surely increasing his vocabulary. The other night we went swimming and after about half an hr I got out of the pool. DJ looked at me impatiently and said plainly, "Come here!" How could anyone resist that sweet little voice of his? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment