Max Green is here!!
Shay was induced this morning at 7:00 AM, had her water broken at 8:30 AM, and then around 10:30, Max was born! Max, (who was named by his big brother Seth), weighed in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. Talk about a FAST delivery! ;) In fact, he was born so quickly the epidural didn't fully kick in until AFTER. Max did have a little trouble with his breathing; the doctors called it "grunting", which indicates respiratory distress. So Max is still being carefully monitored for the next 12 hours in the nursery. I'm sure he will be fine, the docs just want to be extra careful with things like that.
I was all set to visit them on my lunch hour, but since Max is under observation, no one has really seen him yet. Gramma Connie said he does have more hair than Seth did, and the color is a darker brown. ;) So hopefully after work I'll get to see the new baby!!
Congrats to the Greens!! ;)
Ps. Recently found out my cousin, Josh and his girlfriend are expecting a (surprise, surprise!) BOY and my other cousin Jeremy and his wife Erika just found out they are expecting a baby as well!! YAY!!!
Pss.And to top it off....today is Demetrius's 37th Birthday!! ;) I'm planning on embarrassing him with cupcakes and balloons while he's at work. He's been dying for a personalized authentic Cowboys' jersey so that's what I'm getting him!
No comments:
Post a Comment