YAY!!! SO we've had some *COOL* news! My Gramma got her chest x rays back and the report showed NO lymph nodes in her chest.
WTH??? Our fam all echoed the same sentiment. How could the doctors go from "Get in here now, we might want to admit you, that's how serious this is" to "Your chest is clear, there's nothing there"...???????
Our family has been praying hard core against any sort of cancer showing up. Then Monday Gramma gets that news. So....was it a doctor's mistake or God's miracle?? Either way, I'm not questioning it!!
We're not totally in the clear, however. Gramma has an enlarged spleen, low platelets (even though she's on medication to build her platelets), and she does have an ongoing, mysterious infection they can't seem to figure out. So Aug. 4th she'll still have the bone marrow biopsy. Her doc is still "looking for cancer", but my guess..? My guess is they'll find nothing there!!
Woo hoo!! Thanks to everyone who lent us their prayers. August 4th is right around the corner so I'll keep you posted! ;)
~Rach~
1 comment:
Rach, thanks for posting that update. I hadn't heard that yet. Then again, my dad isn't the best at sharing details! I'm so glad Grammy had some good news :)
Post a Comment